EyeSight can be trained in a few minutes, deployed in a few hours, and requires no full-time IT management.
EyeSight works on all platforms: Glass, iPhones, iPads, Android, Windows, Mac, and even legacy carts.
EyeSight is the only commercially available, HIPAA-compliant video streaming solution for Google Glass.
How Pristine EyeSight Works
Learn More With A Demo:
Powerful Technology, Simple Implementation
Built upon modern web technologies like WebRTC, Pristine is the telemedicine platform of the future.
- Cross-platform architecture supports nearly any platform, from your existing carts to Google Glass
- EyeSight supports accessories like intraoral cameras & stethoscopes
- Modern infrastructure requires no on-site hardware
- Hosted in the HIPAA-compliant AWS cloud, EyeSight is secure
Learn more about what drives EyeSight from our Technology Overview
Unlike legacy telemedicine systems, Pristine can be deployed quickly and easily. EyeSight offers:
- Cloud management, with near-zero implementation workload for your IT department
- Deployment by mail: your Glass units are ready to go, out of the box
- Simple training, to get most staff up and running in under an hour
- A dedicated support team to help you get the most out of EyeSight
Learn more about deployment and management at support.pristine.io
Pristine In The News